Mixed media on Arches 300lb hot press paper.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
In her latest work, Cooley is exploring painting hard and soft, playing with juxtapositions — neon and flesh tones, stark twisting lines with creamy, glossy color fields, transparent ink bubbles and chalky graphite scratchings. She explores the graphic potential of layering various mediums, tools and techniques such as graffiti mops and calligraphy pens with traditional watercolor, colored pencil and oil paint. Her paintings articulate the intensity and fugitive nature of a moment — desire, love, fear — by creating a brittle harmony between color, line, and wash.
Signed by artist.
Purchaser will be contacted within 24 hours of sale to arrange special delivery details and receive tracking information for the large original artwork.
Please contact us for additional information about this artwork, artist or building your collection. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beautiful hardwood frame moulding in matte white and a gallery floated style.
• Hardwood frame moulding in white.
• UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against 89% of UV and 92% Light transmission
• Floated style with a clear or smoke spacer and foam core lift.
• Archival 4-Ply acid-free mat backing
• Protective paperback finish
• Wall bumpers
• Hanging hardware + nails
• Hanging and care instructions