Here at The Tappan Collective it is our policy to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the our websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the address listed below:
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- 2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- 4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- 5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (3) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.